- ACTIWHITE is manufactured from specially treated, fresh egg whites.This special treatment eliminates moisture-attracting proteins and at the same time improves the whipping quality of the egg whites, resulting in fast whipping to full volume. The finished meringues are light and crisp and do not attract moisture.
- ACTIWHITE is a time-proven product for Royal Icing and eliminates the problems of separating the white from the yolks and of having to incorporate unwanted yolks into other recipes.
- .ACTIWHITE may be used in most recipes which call for egg white and for this purpose should beused at the rate of 60 g per 500 ml cold water.
- Store below 25 degrees dry & dark conditions
- Best before 9 months from manufacture date
- Egg Albumen Powder, Sugar, Vegetable gums (412, 466), Acidity regulator (330)
To Make Royal Icing:
1. Soak 20g ACTIWHITE in 100ml water for 20 minutes.
2. Add 600g pure icing sugar
3. Using an electric hand mixer, beat for 2−3 minutes on fast speed to the consistency required.
Note: Add 2-3 drops of acetic acid to improve the overall elasticity of the icing