The next project in our Chocolatier Kit in a Box is this delicious and stunning Mother's Day Chocolate Truffle Bouquet Kit. You can add your own fresh or silk flowers or fruit.
You will learn the skills required to make this bouquet from Chocolate Artisan Jessica Pedemont with a video lesson that you will receive an exclusive link to.
- Temper your 60% dark chocolate from South Pacific Cacao
- Make a milk chocolate ganache filling and fill your truffle shells
- Dip your truffle shells and decorate with sprinkles, lustre and chocolate nibs
Included in your kit as the following:
- 14 dark chocolate truffles
- 75g South Pacific Cacao Vanilla Milk Chocolate
- 200g South Pacific Cacao 60% Dark chocolate
- 20cm lollipop sticks
- Styro cube
- Cacao nibs
- Lustre dust
- Jar and wrapping paper
- Piping bag
To complete the tempering component of the chocolate it is assumed that you will have a digital thermometer and rubber spatula. You can purchase these items by clicking here