The lace mix from Sugar Crafty is an award winning edible lace mix which sets flexible in a variety of shallow lace/silicon moulds.
This lace mix comes in a 2 separate parts, Part A and Part B, inside the tub.
- Easy to follow Directions:
- 50g water
- 50g lace mix Part A (dry mix)
- 3g Part B (Liquid)
- Mix lace mix Part A and water on medium speed for 2 minutes
- Add Part B and mix for 5 minutes on high speed
- Use a cake scraper to smooth mixture over the silicone mat ensuring a consistent thick coverage
- Dry lace inside the silcione mould in a 80 degree celsius oven for approx. 12 minutes
- Cool and carefully remove decorations from the mat
- Alternatively, allow to air dry in the mat for approximately 8 hours
- Attach to fondant cakes with a light spray of water or steam the surface
- Prepared lace decorations may be stored between baking paper for up to 3 months in cool dry conditions
Water, Thickener E1520, Thickener E466, Colouring E171, Emulsifier E433, Acidifier E330, Preserver E202.