What more could you ask for than the latest trends in cakes this season - this year!
In this 2 hour workshop you will learn how easy it is to produce this fun cake that is perfect for any occassion. Techniques include:
- Torte two 6 inch round cakes
- Cover with smooth silky swiss meringue bittercream
- Make a faultline on your cake and fills with SPRINKLES!
- Add a drip along the top edge
- Pipe whimsical swirls of buttecream on the top of your cake
- Finish with a final sprinkle
You will take home a fun decorated tall 6 inch round cake which will provide approximately 40 generous dessert servings.
This workshop is suitable for BEGINNER students
This class is being held on Saturday 27 July from 10am - 1pm
4 Lindsay Avenue
Nunawading VIC 3131
Phone 03 9894 1981
The cost of this workshop is $99.00 per student
As a Cake Decorating Central Student you will receive EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to our CAKE TALK FACEBOOK GROUP. You will also enjoy 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF YOUR WORKSHOP.
Terms and Conditions
- Wholesale discount is not applicable to any cake decorating courses
- 20% non refundable fee is applicable on cancellation received up to 7 days prior to the event
- Cancellations received after this date are not refundable however may be transferred by you to a decorator of the appropriate level of skill required for the course.